Service to our clients is a continuous process and not a stand-alone event.
Our desire is to engaged with our clients with consistent, smart meetings that review current needs and analyze financial situations. It’s a continuous process that keeps us and and our clients focused on personal goals, highlights progress to date, and identifies necessary changes, if any.
Our planning (financial, retirement income strategies, or legacy) and investment management services are holistic, considering all assets, income sources, pensions and social programs available.
We generally meet with most clients twice a year to review investments or cash flow projections, with meetings more or less frequent based on individual client need.
Life Insurance Audit
Our Life Insurance Audit provides a detailed review of your current life insurance situation to ensure your coverage matches your needs.
Our life insurance audit is an efficient fact-finding mission to assess your unique situation that includes:
- Amount of life insurance currently held and through what source
- Reason for coverage including current and projected needs
- Familiarity with different types of coverage
- Current ownership and beneficiary arrangements
- Performance of current products
- Your current health status
- Assessment of competitive products
- Financial status of specific carriers
- Review of alternative options
What you learn could be invaluable:
- You may learn your current program is the best available so you can focus your time and resources on other issues
- You may be able to get the same amount of coverage, with better guarantees, for lower premiums
- You may be able to increase your coverage, with better guarantees, for the same premiums
Because our life insurance professionals are not affiliated with any particular insurance company and we have no proprietary products, our audit is an unbiased and objective appraisal you can depend upon.