Life insurance can help protect your family from the loss of income in the case of your death. How do you know when you need life insurance?
If you identify with any of the following statements, you should consider a life insurance program.
- Someone is financially dependent on me for income.
- I have a young family that I need to provide for.
- I have a relative with special needs who is permanently dependent on me for income.
- My spouse would lose part or all of the benefits of my pension or Social Security income when I die.
Life insurance also can be a powerful instrument in estate planning by
- Providing a source of cash to pay estate taxes;
- Preserving family assets, like property or a business;
- Provide income in retirement;
- Funding charitable giving; and
- Allowing wealth to pass to heirs outside an estate.
No matter what stage of life you’re in, life insurance can play a role in bridging an income gap for each of the above—it’s peace of mind for you and financial protection for your family.
According to Life Happens, a nonprofit organization dedicated to educating Americans about important insurance planning topics, “Life insurance is the simple answer to the difficult question: How will my family manage financially when I die?”
Our Life Insurance Expertise ￼
Because it’s such a powerful financial resource, life insurance can be complex. The professionals at Beltz Ianni & Associates have the expertise to help explain life insurance options and their proper uses, and we’ll calculate the amount of coverage appropriate for your particular situation.
Because we are independent and not affiliated with any particular insurance company, we provide unbiased comparisons of multiple insurance providers to help you make informed, cost-efficient decisions.
Life Insurance Audit
Beltz Ianni & Associates experienced professionals will perform an objective and detailed, methodical review of your life insurance program. Our independence means you benefit with an assurance that your insurance program meets your current needs while incorporating the most efficient products available, backed by financially sound companies.